Thursday, June 12, 2014

TC Gift Card

Quote
“My Dear Friend
I have some gifts cards that I'd like you to have as a token of my love for you and my highest esteem of you as my best friend.
There are three gift cards from SFI Tripleclicks, an e-Commerce store like Amazon or eBay.
The card has a $12 value, redeemable in Tripleclicks products and merchandises
The gift card redemption code is:
FFF34XXXYYZ (You have to write to me to get the actual redemption code)
To redeem your gift card, please log onto www.tripleclicks.com/giftcard
Again, Tripleclicks is an e-Commerce business with customers in 203 countries worldwide.
Currently, I am a Bronze Team Leader (BTL) with the company.
You will find all the relevant information through these links below:
The main site is SFI (Strong Financial International), First with Entrepreneurs Gateway:
http://www.sfi4.com/13275289/first
The e-Commerce online store is at
http://www.tripleclicks.com/13275289
You can sell your own products with Tripleclicks, from items that are stored in your garage that you are no longer using to opening your own online store through Tripleclicks.
We have nearly 2, 500,000 affiliates and associates worldwide who have vested interest in selling your products.
In addition, Tripleclicks runs an auction site where people are saving up to 99% on retail prices on consumer electronics, fitness, health and beauty products.
Other items that may interest you from e-Commerce affiliates around the world.
xhttp://www.tripleclicks.com/13275289/pbgw
Feel free to contact me if you have any question. I will be more than happy to help you.
Enjoy your gift, my friend.”
Unquote

No comments:

Post a Comment